Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Adjarninu (My Neighbor)


It is easy to be fooled by this young gentleman who comes up to my waist. He may appear innocent but is a wild wild young lad.
He comes to my house almost every day with his runny nose and with excitement stutters as he askes me if he can have something. He knocks on the door, I answer, he enters and starts walking around.
"Karima (my Moroccan name), can, can, can, I have your pen"
Oh yes he is cute but also get into a lot of trouble.
I will let him draw but he draws on everything but the paper.
I give him a candy and he tells all the kids in town I have candy.

I love this neighbor of mine I do in a self torturing way.

1 comment:

mother'sdiary said...

perhaps if you start teaching this young lad about women's right, by the time he becomes an adult, women will be treated equally.