Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sometimes there is more truth in that which is not mentioned.

I realize that some of my recent blogs have sounded like they are coming from a dark place, or that my experience here is all struggles. This is not so and I feel I must apologize to my readers. I have many great and wonderful things occur around me from day to day. It just so happens that when I feel I should sit down to write it is typically when I need to do it for therapeutic reasons. My schedule and life here is very busy which is great but I realize that I want to also share that with you, my reader, more of the good, exciting stories. So following this post, that is what will be coming. In between studying for my GRE’s and working on my projects here I will be writing and filling you in on what has happened, my observations, and a few other tidbits I hope you find interesting. So stay tuned, more is to come.
Topics:
Moroccan weddings
Taxis
Summer Camp
Artisan update
Film project
Places I have been
Trip back home
Insects in and around my home
and more…..

1 comment:

mother'sdiary said...

your adventures are always a delight to read.